Webmds feet anatomy page provides a detailed image and definition of the parts of the feet and explains their function. The foot is a part of vertebrate anatomy which serves the purpose of supporting the animals weight and allowing for locomotion on land. Physician developed information for patients and health care consumers about the muscles tendons and ligaments of the feet foot and ankly anatomy information . Foot anatomy tendons and ligaments see more about foot anatomy tendons and ligaments anatomy of tendons and ligaments in foot anatomy of the foot tendons and . The foot is comprised of many bones joints tendons and ligaments including the plantar fascia and the achilles tendon learn about the anatomy of the foot
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.