First known use of being noun 14th century in the meaning defined at sense 1a adjective 14th century in the meaning defined above conjunction. Being definition 1 a person or thing that exists 2 the state of existing 3 present participle of be learn more. Being definition being is the present participle of be 1 meaning pronunciation translations and examples. Being and nothingness an essay on phenomenological ontology french ltre et le nant essai dontologie phnomnologique sometimes published with the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.