Approaches and methods in comparative education are of obvious importance but do not always receive adequate attention this second edition of a well received book . Established in 1994 in the faculty of education university of hong kong cerc builds on the facultys expertise in comparative and global studies in education. Comparative education is a fully established academic field of study that examines education in one country or group of countries by using data and insights drawn . Approaches and methods in comparative education research are of obvious importance but do not always receive adequate attention this book contributes new insights
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.