Effective literacy instruction for students with disabilities 1 background before the education of all handicapped children act eahca was enacted in 1975. For students with moderate or severe disabilities developing literacy skills is a critical component of successful communication employment and community . Amazoncom effective literacy instruction for students with moderate or severe disabilities 9781557668370 susan r copeland phd bcba d elizabeth b keefe phd . Effective literacy instruction and support for students with disabilities matthew b layton eds academic director of special education dr kim hoffmann. Literacy instruction for students with significant disabilities offers information research based instructional approaches and effective instructional and learning
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.