Definition countries that are both high income and members of the organisation of economic co operation and development according to the world bank. World bank high income economy a high income economy is defined by the world bank as a country with a gross national income per capita us high income oecd . The world bank classifies as high income those countries with gnp per capita income of 9266 or more in 2000
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.