Buy perturbation methods for differential equations on amazoncom free shipping on qualified orders. Consider the one dimensional ode fracdydxepsilon y2 x where yyxepsilon discuss the effect of changes in the values of parameter epsilon in the . In nonlinear problems essentially new phenomena occur which have no place in the corresponding linear problems therefore in the study of nonlinear . Download citation on researchgate on jan 1 2003 bhimsen k shivamoggi and others published perturbation methods for differential equations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.