The hiding place is a 1971 memoir by corrie ten boom with john and elizabeth sherril the idea for the book came when the sherrills were writing another book. The hiding place study guide contains a biography of corrie ten boom nazi rule brings new laws including curfews identity papers ration books . The hiding place 1971 is the biographical record of the life of corrie ten boom whose the book is co authored by john and elizabeth sherrill. Chapter fifteen the three visions summary the beauty of betsies face sustained corrie over the next days as she went from one woman to another telling them . Sign in to report inappropriate content the hiding place chapter 7 duration 15 videos play all the hiding place book read aloud readaloudtome
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.