Get this from a library the united nations at the end of the 1990s p r baehr leon gordenker woodrow wilson school of public and international affairs center of . The united nations at the end of the 1990s has 4 ratings and 1 review michael said this is a good if uneven introductory book on the united nations . At the approach of the twenty first century the united nations remains the main hope for world peace this straightforward analysis by longtime observers
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.